Pink Velvet Baby

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Muno and DJ Lance the newest members of the nativity.










Hayden received the cutest kid friendly nativity from Grammy C and let's just say she LOVES it!! 
The day it arrived she had me set it up on the table and she played and played while I was making dinner.  I wish I could have captured on video what I originally heard her playing.  Hayden with her wild imagination was having all of the people and animals talking to each other and before long I heard her introducing them by name.....except they had magically become the chacaters from "Yo Gabba Gabba" which is funny to me because she has only seen that particular show a few times.  But if you are familar with this kid's program you would laugh to know that the wise man with the crown was DJ Lance:) 
Muno, and the crew were all there.....sorry God, I am pretty sure she was just teasing:) We will work on that story with her a little bit more.

Also don't you LOVE her lyrics to Santa Claus is coming to town??
goodness sakes has become "mistakes"  did you catch that?


sorry for the barking in the background....that was Finley of course(the bane of my existance) and we pretty much listen to her bark all day at the squirrels(so I didn't even really notice until I watched the video) that have literally made our dogs crazy enough I think they need medication:)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love Hayden, what an imagination! BTW this very silly show is the reason for my sanity. It is the only show that Paige will watch for the full half hour. GO FIGURE. We have it on demand-for free so they change the shows every month and boy is it a life saver. In fact Santa is busy making one of every item of Yo Gabba Gabba for Christmas.
Lisa

michelle said...

Hayden just amazes me! I loved her singing and her little dance moves and that note at the end. So adorable!

I had to laugh when you told Hayden to look at the camera. That's exactly how Lexie is. She won't look at the camera and if I move in front of her, she'll turn the other way.