photo by non-other than YLK Photography
Well Thanksgiving is behind us and Christmas is upon us and boy is there so much in-between.
We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with friends and family. Ours was VERY quiet but enjoyed every minute of it, loved being at home!! Hayden LOVED every second she got to spend with Taylor and Connor!!
Trying to wrap up the decorating. We have everything done but our tree, hopefully that will be done before bed on Sunday night!! Hayden is just beside herself with all of the holiday decorations and festivities. Just wait until next week when she sees what I have in store for her(oh and you too....it is a secret)
But she has let it be known that the "crack your nuts" (aka nutcrackers) must GO!!! She pretty much is terrified of them, and I have moved them to a room she seldom visits....she has since discovered their new resting spot and she still wants them GONE!!!!! She covers her eyes and screams(a bit dramatic and I am certain an actress she will be)
So December wishes abound. Hoping everyone has had a wonderful weekend!!














5 comments:
Ah my friend, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Love the picture...we took our photos this weekend-courtesy of Kyle and a tripod- but we each hate them, so we hope to take new ones soon. Or not...
Talk to ya later.
lisa
She never EVER takes a bad photograph and your family picture is absolutely gorgeous!
I so relished peeking below and seeing what I missed while "away"; your thankful post was just lovely.
I'm thankful for so much, not the least of which are friends such as you, near and far.
Our Christmas cards are still a work in progress, but you can bet you will be on my (ever growing!) list!!!!
And? Lisa's comment absolutely cracked me up!! I'm so struggling with our photos too! LOL
Such a fun time of year, huh? Sounds like you are on the ball, girl! We are kicking into full gear around here too and I just love it. Feel like baking some cookies tonight and doing holiday crafts today.
Love the beautiful pic of the 3 of you and your coordinated outfits. I may go to shutterfly afterall since the woman I paid at Etsy had problems and had to cancel my order. So bummed! I really loved her design and now have to start over. But, oh, well, we have time!
Such a fun time of year, huh? Sounds like you are on the ball, girl! We are kicking into full gear around here too and I just love it. Feel like baking some cookies tonight and doing holiday crafts today.
Love the beautiful pic of the 3 of you and your coordinated outfits. I may go to shutterfly afterall since the woman I paid at Etsy had problems and had to cancel my order. So bummed! I really loved her design and now have to start over. But, oh, well, we have time!
love, LOVE the family pictures. i'm with Lisa - does that girl ever take a bad pic?! lovely!
Post a Comment