Pink Velvet Baby

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Update

Quickly just wanted to drop a little update. There were NO tears from either me or Hayden yesterday when they dropped me off, she just wanted to know we would skype and I would show her my "blathroom". David always gives her a tour of his room when he travels:) LOL

She did great last night, and sailed through today with Mary Poppins. She was a bit weepy tonight, but she was also tired!! So she is doing okay and so is mommy.

I had a 12 hour day where we just kept moving. I have been fitted for my uniform(stylish I might add)I have been properly vaccinated for yellow fever so I can fly India and Africa(oh joy) the FBI now has their 4 set of fingerprints from me:). I made a few new friends, heard about all the changes that have occurred in the last 5 years!!
More importantly I have gone potty all by myself and even showered alone and was ready to walk out the door in approx 40 minutes....wow it has been awhile since I have only had me to get ready.

I can't wait to go home, but it certainly is not anywhere close to the mountain I had made it in too, but I agree with David that Hayden made it easy, she is fine and that makes mommy know
that we have done a good job of facilitating a healthy attachment with our little rock star!!

Thank you everyone for the texts, voicemails, emails checking on me today!! It made my day to know how many of my friends thought of me and wanted to check in!!

2 more sleeps and I will be back home!!! But for now I am holding the remote and am looking forward to visiting with more of the other flight attendants tomorrow.

Again in case you missed it, I was able to go potty alone!!! LOL!

3 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Glad things are goin well and your princess is doing so good with it all :)

michelle said...

I'm happy to hear that the good-byes went well and knowing that Hayden is being well taken care of helps get you through the days and nights. Take care and safe travels!

Lisa said...

LOL I have forgotten what that's like!! :)

SO glad all went well ~ knew it would, but sometimes until you do it, it's hard to know!!!!

Yay for your little Rock Star!!!! And Yay for you too!!!