
I know you remember me telling you that my dear friend and college roommate was opening an
etsy store. Well she is now open and I am going to do a giveaway for her so you can try to win something special from her. So I know that you all LOVE to buy things for our littlest people, and we all know the word of mouth is the best advertisement. So I will be asking you to spread the word!! I will tell you all about Michelle and her company in the next few days, but take at look at this darling hen twirl skirt she made that Miss H is cockadoodling as we photographed her(she LOVES this skirt because of the hens) So run over and look at her site. She will be adding things daily and is offering free shipping on orders over $100 for the month of June. You will not find anything better made than if it is made by
http://www.emmileedesigns.etsy.com/
So get ready, check back in a day or two and we will be giving away something really cute that I am certain you will want to win!!!
9 comments:
I love that skirt!!!!
With a model that cute the merchandise will fly off the virtual shelves!!!!
Checked out the Etsy store and really like a lot of what I saw. So cute!
Really cute stuff....and an adorable model.
So completely cute...skirt and little girl!! :) Love the story behind the Hen Skirt too!!
Adorable skirt and such a sweetheart of a model!! Always looking for cute clothes that don't look like baby clothes.
Gosh, does Hayden ever look adorable in that skirt! Okay, I am gonna have to buy something. Will have to wait to get back from the beach and my hubs recovers from all the shopping I did pre-trip. LOL. But thanks for sharing. It's real cute stuff, and hey Ruby NEEDS that skirt or ruffle top, now doesn't she?????
Post a Comment