Pink Velvet Baby

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Evolution of the first ice pop


We stripped Hayden down to her diaper(her Target diaper no less....best diapers EVER) and her watch(she never takes it off) and gave her her first ice pop.  We are not sure if she liked it or not.  Guess we will try again and see if she will eat another one.  She preferred it after it melted and she could just drink the juice.  I think brain freeze set in pretty quickly.  I must say it was rather amusing watching her.  I am not sure if she knows whether she liked it or not. 

Hmm an ice pop you say.... Is this what a brain freeze feels like??
Okay I will keep trying


Okay I LOVE the juice, but can we skip the cold part please?







Meggie came to visit from KC, and the girls had so much fun playing and swimming together.  We wish that they lived closer!! 


Such sweet friends!!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

ok I am just noticing all that hair. Luv it
Lisa

Lisa said...

OH, look at those matching swim suited sweethearts!!

AND I luv those Target diapers too...something about those polka-dots AND they work great! Visually pleasing and they hold up...its a win/win! :)

So cute with that icie....we are big icie fans here and T likes his cut in half cuz then its 2 icies of course! LOL

Jules...she's so completely cute...I just love her!

Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

Nice pigtails! Hayden looks just adorable! And love me some Target Diapers!!! Hsin lives in them too.

Hsin has the love hate relationship with cold things too. Ice pops, ice cream, you name it. She gets that angry face too...but keeps eating it anyway. And she balls up her fists, shakes them and says "cooooooold".

Annie said...

Darling friends!

Journey to our baby said...

Oh, I love these pics! You caught her expressions so well! She is so dang cute. Oh, and I will have to try the Target diapers, thanks for the tip. Also, I just added a few Taiwan blogs to my blog roll, I just started reading them in the last few days and today I learned that Taiwan and Texas have a special relationship!!! Here's the link. http://michaelturton.blogspot.com/2010/06/ma-taiwan-is-province.html

k said...

Oh my goodness, this is so embarassing to admit but that is the same outfit I was wearing today when I was on my back porch eating an ice pop!! haha

I love the expression on her face...she cracks me up.

Give her little cutie self a big hug from me!

Anonymous said...

Ahh...BFF's!

Missy said...

Oh too cute! I love her expressions. Ella is unsure about ice pops too! We also love the Tarjay brand dipes.

I need to know where the swimmy is from??