Post number #6 and that would be Kerry who claims she has never won anything....but now can never say claim that fame anymore!!! http://www.hollyandmama.blogspot.com/ but sorry she is private, but has the cutest 3 yr old bug from Taiwan!!!
I will have Michelle email you with what she needs from you!!!
Congrats to Kerry, but let's just say Emmi lee is buzzing with business, so thanks so much:)
Watch her FB page as she will add things(new dress is really cute) and will have some specials as well!!!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
Yay for Kerry!! I hope she posts to her blog...I wanna see that skirt on her cutie!!
Glad business is booming for your good friend!!! Yay!!
LOL I'm smiling SO BIG...I just commented here and then spotted your sweet & hilarious comment to my blog! :) Please know that Tyler would LOVE to take your gorgeous Miss H. to prom :) does that make him fickle if he attends 2 proms?? Naw...just would make him mighty lucky!! ;)
AND Jules I so want to do something like KP for our Taiwan families too!! Maybe we can brainstorm together?? It would be beyond awesome and something I have been thinking a lot about!!
Hugs!
I saw your comment on Lisa's blog - I'd love to help you if you want to try to get Taiwan families together. Locally, we were able to gather 6 girls and their families, and three families made a trip to see Mickey and Minnie together. My daughter didn't stay at SLC, but we met her there. All others were from SLC. I know for sure of another family who would come across the states to join us!!
Post a Comment