Pink Velvet Baby

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bathing Beauty

I know I am a little behind on posting. 
Hayden enjoyed swimming lessons last week.  We just signed up for the week long intro to waterbabies class to just get a feel for how she was going to react in a structured swimming class.  She did AWESOME!!  She was a total rock star as far as I am concerned(but then again I feel this way about her under most circumstances)  She was totally trusting of me in the water, and besides not really caring for learning to blow bubbles in the water(a few gulps of water and that will be cured) she did everything else including jumping to me.  We were so proud of her and now we will probably just have someone come to our house and teach her one on one, I think it is distracting to her to have so many other kids around her swimming.   
I must say that I am pretty sure she was the cutest baby there.....and she totally rocked her bathing suit too:)
yes I am totally biased here, but we did get a lot of ooohs and ahhhhs when we walked into the pool

9 comments:

Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

Too flippin cute! Love the pink bathing suit and pigtails! Hsin heads to the ocean for the first time this weekend!!!!!

Lisa said...

Ah, I'm completely oohing and aahing from a distance!! I don't believe you are biased at all!! :)

She's SO SO pretty and those pink ruffles are simply icing on the cake!!

SO tickled she loved her class....there is something so magical about all those babies splashing about together!

Liene said...

The pink tutu type bathing suit seems to be popular this year. I've seen it quite a few times. Hayden looks great in it!

Emi loves the water too. Not sure how or when we're going to teach her to swim. She is much more sure of the water at 2 1/2 than her brother was at the same age. It's amazing how night and day the 2 of them are.

Lisa said...

Wow how cute is she?? Hayden I am sure was the cutest baby there. Paige is clinging to me for dear life everytime we go into the pool. I was going to have someone come to the house but I'm thinking maybe not this year. Love the suit...
Lisa

comingaroundagain said...

What a cutie patootie! I'm pretty sure she was the cutest on there too. ;)
How cool about the baby swim classes... we still haven't gotten to that.

Anonymous said...

That has to be one of the cutest pictures ever. Love the pink tutu. So glad she loves the water and it was an easier start than gymnastics.

Marcy Dunaway said...

ok...this is funny....neely has THAT suit too! but it was a little small so we passed it on to ruby! now hayden will have one to match nk and one to match ruby! :-)

Annie said...

Yep, with those pink ruffles and pigtails, she has to be the cutest!

Maci Miller said...

You know I love those Kate Mack suits! Adorable on Hayden! Could there be anything more fun than dressing a girl?

Ruby loves the water, too. Totally fearless and has a ball! Glad your cutes is doing so well!