Julie, I love this blog. Your love for her explodes all over the pages :) She is truly beautiful. We are so happy for you guys. I look forward to more photos as she grows bigger. Love, Brook/Peter/Cooper
This is my story of being the mommy to an amazing little girl that we brought home from Taiwan in Apr 09' I have been a step mom for a long time, but this will be my first time being "mommy" I am head over heels with my husband, I love my girlfriends, I love to buy beautiful things, I love everything monogrammed, and I love all things pretty and pink, and I especially love being a mom!!
5 comments:
Jules love the dress and don't think I didn't notice her bow...
lol
Lisa
Julie,
I love this blog. Your love for her explodes all over the pages :) She is truly beautiful. We are so happy for you guys. I look forward to more photos as she grows bigger.
Love,
Brook/Peter/Cooper
They sure change us.
I told you! Your children become your life...
Motherhood is Awesome!
Adorable outfit!!! Of course, she is just the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment