Pink Velvet Baby

Thursday, November 5, 2009

50 days until Christmas!!

We had Hayden's pictures done for the holidays and our Christmas cards. Here is just a peek at the little miss in one of her holiday dresses. You can't tell how cranky she is with her front teeth coming in or that she has quite the runny nose. Miss Yony did a fabulous job of hiding the misfortunes of the day, and was so patient with Hayden who was not really interested in her job as model for the day!! YLK photography if you are in the DFW area....Yony will not disappoint and you will love her on top it!! She takes beautiful photographs, so easy to get along with, and her prices are great!! So go check her out!!!

So if you haven't started on your holiday preparations you might want to get started, it is just around the corner, and just to make you feel better this is the only thing I have checked off my list!!

3 comments:

Journey to our baby said...

Auwwww, this pic is beautiful! And come on, only one? We need more than that!!!!

Maci Miller said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful pic and love the dress too! I sware, you and I could do some serious shopping together. I LOVE the B&W dress and shoes you have on her in another photo. Gotta tell me where you picked that one up! Love that you are so on top of the holiday photos, too. I really need to get on that. Didn't even get my Ruby-is-home announcement out yet!

3 Peanuts said...

So adorable . I am trying to get mine done too but I am so darned picky.