I am so thankful for this little girl...even in the midst of a terrible tantrum. The very worst tantrum is better than the best day I ever had before being a mom to Hayden.
Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving. We are so thankful and blessed beyond measure, and we try to remember it everyday, and not just on Thanksgiving. We hope your holiday season is bright and safe. We hope that we will see many of you, but for those we don't, please know you are always in our thoughts!!













5 comments:
HA! That is awesome and so like Ella's personality! She can turn it on and off like nobody's business. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your beautiful daughter :)
Oh Gawd... that can't be Hayden..says John... Ha... I love the drama of it all. Hope you had a great turkey day.
Lisa
Wow, she can really turn it off!! Julianna can turn it off in a split second and it amazes me!
Well said! I think that a lot. Even the bad days are so great cause we get to be there for them and we get to love them. It's so great! Hope you had the best Thanksgiving ever! I know you did!
What did you do to that poor baby??
Madi almost busted a gut laughing when Hayden stopped cold when you asked if she wanted to play.
Too cute!
Post a Comment