Pink Velvet Baby

Monday, November 30, 2009

25 days until Christmas

Here is Hayden's tree in her room. It is a white feather tree that I bought 3 years ago and am so thrilled to have it up in her room with her admiring it to no end. Every single time we walk into her room she points and says "WOW" "tree" she would like to leave it on all the time, but Mommy is a bit of a freak about the house burning down, so we have it on for just a little while each day!! Yes, we used a tutu for her tree skirt, and I think it looks marvelous.
Hayden enjoying her "wow tree"


Hayden learned Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas. You can't really understand the latter part, but you can sure understand the Ho Ho Ho part and she even holds her tummy while she does it!


Hayden thinks all electronics have the ability to be used as a phone device(I am not proud of the fact the kid knows all about phones) But here she is using the remote as a phone while sliding. Just like we would all do if we were still able to fit on the slide:) right??


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the tree, but will take her cute face any day.

Journey to our baby said...

I love the tree!!!!! It makes me want to have one in Julianna's room. I love the white with pink ornaments too, so cute!

Missy said...

Love the tree! We have been looking for something similiar and have had no luck :(

Lisa said...

LOVE LOVE that sweet tree! Lauren has a white one too but I may have to borrow your tutu idea for the tree skirt.....that is beyond clever & girlie & pink & well, I just love it! :)

And your darling Miss looks enchanted with the whole thing & I suspect she may have been on the phone ringing up Santa to share the news....or maybe her buddies! :)

Tyler used a shoe the other day to place his call....LOL....bananas work too! Who knew?? At least the minutes are free! Ha!

She's a sweetheart, through & through!!

Lisa said...

Freekin cute I'd say... Yea, Paige would have it down it 2 seconds flat... so afraid of what she will do with our tree. Oh and where did you get the dress, and better not give the girls each other's phone numbers...
LOL
Me

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

I made the dress quite some time ago, I think it looks really cute on her.

Hayden is going to be asking for a cell phone for her 3rd birthday I swear. I think she also thinks that everyone talks on the computer, we skype all the time and seems to see it as normal...nothing normal about seeing who you are talking to on the phone!!

Sara and Jon said...

Love the decorations-what does the rest of your house look like?
Hayden always has the cutest outfits!! Did you really make that one? Can i buy one for Abby?

Missy said...

Me again Jules! I thought of you today as I bought Ella's stocking. Target had a Simply Shabby Chic stocking. I got it for Ella. It is pink with a silver rhinestone crown pin on it. The crown looks just like the one on your blog!

Anonymous said...

I love the tree! You are SO darn creative! I've been debating on putting one in Avery's room. She is ONLY 2 months you know...she's not even sleeping in there yet! :-)
Next year is a definite though! She has a ton of ornaments already.
The boys each have one in their room & they love it. They actually love theirs more than the big tree in the living room! Cute, cute, cute!

BTW...My SIL bought the same stocking that Melissa mentioned and had Avery's name monogrammed on it. Precious!

3 Peanuts said...

Her tree is just darling!!!! Hayden is adorable.

Maci Miller said...

Love the feather tree! So pretty! LOVE how adorable Hayden looks in all her outfits. That green one is super cute, but then she would look adorable in anything!