Pink Velvet Baby

Monday, March 16, 2009

Look who's smiling!!!

What a complete and total shock to open email and see this little face smiling back at me!! I am just jumping up and down seeing Hayden smiling!! She is growing, and growing, and growing. Clearly she gets plenty to eat, and clearly she drinks every last drop. Again she is wearing a sleeper we sent, it is starting to look like everything is getting a bit snug, I was trying to not send another care package, but it looks like unless I hear about our final soon, I need to get some more clothes in the mail.


Take at look at Miss Cheese:)


She looks really long. She is 24.4 inches long, and weighs 15.3 lbs.





Tune in for some Hayden TV....you too will fall in love!!







15 comments:

PamFitz said...

She definitely looks well loved and fed! What a beautiful baby girl!
Pam - JOH

Lisa said...

Oh my what a beautiful Miss Hayden. She is gorgeous. Let's get this baby home.
lol
Lisa

Missy said...

so cute and smiley!

Casey said...

She's a doll. :-) She looks so healthy and strong too.

Can't wait to see her mommy holding her!!!

Casey

Nicole said...

What a happy little girl-i love her little noises. :)
nicole

M said...

She is an absolute cutie! Love the smile!

Anne Marie said...

What an angel! That is the best update video I have ever seen -- action packed -- smiling! *and* talking! HOw could you not be in love? COME ON JUDGE!

Anonymous said...

Boy is she a doll! She seems so happy and well taken car of. I know you are dying to hold her in your arms. Am counting down those weeks with you.

Sara and Jon said...

I am totlly in love with Hayden! Here's hoping we get to travel together...soon!
Sara

walternatives said...

Your daughter is absolutely adorable - so happy - but not near as happy as you were to get this latest update! thanks for sharing this with us, The Home Team.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. She is very animated in these.

I know, don't you just want to fly over there today? Ah, the torture.

Anonymous said...

OMG...I'm sure you've watched that video 100 times by now and have shed several "happy tears!"

She's beautiful...

Maci Miller said...

Oh, she is just beautiful!!! So great to see that smile! You must be over the moon!
Jen

Headmeister said...

OMG Jules, she is just soooooo chewable!!!!!

Lisa said...

I've followed your blog since the "Slow Boat to China" days and I l-o-v-e to see the updates of Hayden! We recently received our referral for our son, Neal, from Korea and are excited to the moon and back. Our blog address is http://web.me.com/lisa.hawkins. I love your site and can't wait to see pictures with Hayden in your arms. Warm wishes!