Pink Velvet Baby

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Neely Kate is coming home from China

My dear friend in real life is coming home with her little girl Neely Kate(love her name) She leaves March 24th, and I am sooo excited for her and her family. Neely will turn 4 in April, so her mama will have her home to celebrate her special birthday.

Sending you big hugs and safe travels "M" I can't wait for us to be home with our girls and meeting at Biscuits for breakfast, our girls will be fighting over having Aunt Karen hold them:)

I will be watching and waiting to see you holding Neely in your arms, you have waited so long, and you now have such a special girl....now go get her and bring her home so we can put really big bows in her hair!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to your friend. I sure can't wait until it is you off to Taiwan!!!!! Soon, my friend, soon.

Marcy Dunaway said...

Thanks, Sweet Jules!
I can't wait until I get to stalk your blog while you are in Taiwan!
You have been a huge blessing to me throughout our long journeys!
Can't wait to share the next part, too!
oxox