Pink Velvet Baby

Monday, March 30, 2009

Neely Kate has joined her new family

Neely Kate is now a part of her new family, all is well in their world! I am so happy for them, and glad they finally have her in their arms. Head over and see the cute pictures, and congratulate them. She does have to learn to wear her bows...it is very important to Miss Jules!!

3 comments:

Marcy Dunaway said...

She is pretty adamant about NO BOWS!!! How can that be??? This morning I put one in, she immediately pulled it out, I put it back in, She pulled it out, ran and stuck it in her drawere and stood in front of her drawer blocking my access! She is sooooo incredibly strong-willed!!!
Miss you, love you, can't wait to see you!

Marcy Dunaway said...

Jules-
I got your message----I am SOOOOOOO excited for you! I can NOT wait to meet sweet Hayden! I do not have your email addy with me so sorry for the messages on here!

Hey--can we still borrow your Rosetta Stone?

CONGRATULATIONS, my dear friend! OXOX
mjd

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

marcy I really need a pass to get
taylor home from denver or colorado springs. Delta is full, a ticket is ridiculous. we don't need one for the big trip I think at this point. I am sorry to ask, I can put her on your thing. email me if you are able now, I can check it on my phone.

thanks girl!!!!