this not so secret pal Last night we went to see "He just not that into you" Which was so good, and now we are just enjoying some quiet time at the beach.
This might be my last girls trip for awhile....and that is totally okay with me:)
nope I am here with Angela, she was my secret pal, and now we are lifelong friends. We are having the best time. We spend the day shopping, having coffee, now we are both enjoying the view and time on our computers. I love girlfriends!!!
This is my story of being the mommy to an amazing little girl that we brought home from Taiwan in Apr 09' I have been a step mom for a long time, but this will be my first time being "mommy" I am head over heels with my husband, I love my girlfriends, I love to buy beautiful things, I love everything monogrammed, and I love all things pretty and pink, and I especially love being a mom!!
3 comments:
Unless it's you and a certain girl who's a little shorter than your other friends and whose name begins with H, right?!?
nope I am here with Angela, she was my secret pal, and now we are lifelong friends. We are having the best time. We spend the day shopping, having coffee, now we are both enjoying the view and time on our computers. I love girlfriends!!!
Hey Jules
Glad you are enjoying yourself.
LOL
Lisa
Post a Comment