
The nursery project just needs a baby now. My dear friend Michelle brought over the last piece of bedding today that she so generously made for us. The pictures do not do the bedding justice. The skirt and ruffle are a beautiful chocolate brown silk shatung with the tinest beads. I think it looks so much more beautiful than I had even imagined. It really just feels like a princess should sleep in there, and I hope that Hayden grows older and loves the room as much as I do:) Just need to bring our girl home now, and the room really will be complete.
8 comments:
I love it!!! That bedding is absolutely gorgeous :)
Absolutely beautiful!!! And how cool that you included a 360 for us :) The bedding looks gorgeous, so I can't even imagine how incredible it is in person. What little girl would not love that room?!?
AHHHHHH! I want to live in that room. Jules wow. Hayden is one lucky little girl..
Love
Lisa
As I told you in the e-mail, this room is so absulutely beautiful! I would love to move in for a while. Hayden will just love it, I'm sure.
THAT is some kind of pretty. Very nice job, mom!
Very pretty room. I think it is grand.
OMG, it is just GORGEOUS! Love it! You really did such an amazing job on it and I bet that chocolate brown silk is just stunning! Hayden will feel like a little princess in there!
It is heavenly!! Such a beautiful room. You did a wonderful job on this!
Post a Comment