

We were out for our walk late this afternoon, and on the way back to the house we came across this little guy or gal, and we could not see any visual signs of being injured, but it was clear that he was tired or in distress. He was very docile, and seemed to just want help. We hurried home and I called Sea World marine mammal rescue....so I really am hoping they have come to find out what is wrong, and helped him. I would go back and check, but it is too dark. I will in the morning. I feel sick inside, he looked so sweet, and really just looked at us like please help me.













2 comments:
Is he ok? It makes me sick just looking at these pics.
I just found your blog-i love your pics from CA-love that you took a pic of "The Ivy!" My hubbie and I actually got kicked out b/c we didn't want to order any food-just drinks! pleeeeaassse!
Ohhh, the pictures of the seal is so sad-good for you though for calling for help! I would do the same-from one animal lover to the next! :)
nicole
Post a Comment