Love it!!! I currently have the Skip Hop in black and tan...and a few small ones peoll ehave given me as gifts...but I still covet the Vera Bradley large backpack one...
This is the fleurville, in coral. I like this one because I can wipe it off. Most of the big dept stores carry them as well as most children's boutiques, and I even have seen this one on ebay. I now have a red skip/hop(mostly for David) a small petunia pickle bottom, a big petunia, and then I have one that is more like a big purse(suppose to be the hip momma diaper bag) I am waiting for it to arrive.
I love it! I only have one, that someone bought me, but I'm sure I'll go crazy when a baby gets closer. Are you sure this is your only addiction? What about her hair bow?? Shoes??...lol
LOL! you and I can hang any day! I have one big, fab, red patent, expensive diaper bag and have found myself craving another lesser expensive more every day, practical diaper bag. Surely, this can't be wrong??
This is my story of being the mommy to an amazing little girl that we brought home from Taiwan in Apr 09' I have been a step mom for a long time, but this will be my first time being "mommy" I am head over heels with my husband, I love my girlfriends, I love to buy beautiful things, I love everything monogrammed, and I love all things pretty and pink, and I especially love being a mom!!
9 comments:
Jules,
Love love love it! Where did you find it.
Love it!!! I currently have the Skip Hop in black and tan...and a few small ones peoll ehave given me as gifts...but I still covet the Vera Bradley large backpack one...
This is the fleurville, in coral. I like this one because I can wipe it off. Most of the big dept stores carry them as well as most children's boutiques, and I even have seen this one on ebay.
I now have a red skip/hop(mostly for David) a small petunia pickle bottom, a big petunia, and then I have one that is more like a big purse(suppose to be the hip momma diaper bag) I am waiting for it to arrive.
Very cute! Last summer our TJ Maxx had a large selection of Petunia Picklebottom diaper bags. I could kick myself for not buying one!
Jules,
Love this!! I still havent purchased one diaper bag... not sure what I want.
LOL
Lisa
I love it! I only have one, that someone bought me, but I'm sure I'll go crazy when a baby gets closer.
Are you sure this is your only addiction? What about her hair bow?? Shoes??...lol
oh what a beautiful bag!!
Just stopped in to see how you're doing and let you know I'm thinking of you. Not much longer!
Tina
LOL! you and I can hang any day! I have one big, fab, red patent, expensive diaper bag and have found myself craving another lesser expensive more every day, practical diaper bag. Surely, this can't be wrong??
BTW, your newest one is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment