But I have good news to report......no I am still declining the shower, however I did come to the realization that I would grow to regret not having some kind of celebration of our sweet girls homecoming. So I have told David that I think a Sip and See is a great way to introduce Miss Hayden to the world~well at least to our friends and family. My girlfriends will be so happy that I want to do this.....they are so generous and just want to do something so nice for us. They too have been waiting a really long time for this baby girl. I think I can put her in her carrier and David or I will wear the carrier the whole time, that way I don't have to worry about queries of holding her. I think we will wait about a month to 6 weeks to celebrate. It could be longer, I just want to at least get settled, get over the jet lag, and feel comfortable with my new position....aka MOM!!!
So to make things even better I was out and about today running some errands.....aka shopping, and lo and behold look at what I found!! I think this will be perfect for the celebration, and so I went ahead and grabbed it, I will look forward to celebrating Hayden's coming out party. What do you think?? Nothing like a Lilly shift to get your celebration off to a good start.













2 comments:
Jules,
I think this is a beautiful outfit. I think the sip and see is a great idea, and you would be letting your friends do somthing nice for you.
I still know you are gonna be a great mom and all those years of trying to grow your family will slip away once Miss Hayden is in your arms
LOL
Lisa
Rock on with your bad self Jules!!! I hear ya! Unless you have been through it you can't understand how little control we have all had in this baby process...and whatever control we CAN have we hold on to like grim death! A Sip and See sounds FAB! Everyone can meet the new little peanut and celebrate her homecoming! Perfect!
The dress is fab too!
Post a Comment