Now we just need a court date and get this train moving out of the station. We are ready to go get our girl and get her home where she belongs:) I do love that it seems her foster mom keeps Hayden in pink.....just like it is suppose to be:)
Monday, January 26, 2009
Miss Priss is growing up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Nzrw5xHvs
We just received Hayden's update, and she is growing like a weed. She now weighs 12. 9 lbs, and is 23.6 inches long. I was really hoping for a smile, but I will settle for the focus this child seems to have. She is meeting her milestones, and looks like she is doing well, and looks happy and healthy.
Now we just need a court date and get this train moving out of the station. We are ready to go get our girl and get her home where she belongs:) I do love that it seems her foster mom keeps Hayden in pink.....just like it is suppose to be:)
Now we just need a court date and get this train moving out of the station. We are ready to go get our girl and get her home where she belongs:) I do love that it seems her foster mom keeps Hayden in pink.....just like it is suppose to be:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













9 comments:
Too Sweet, laughed about the bubble tea.
:0)
Melissa
Wow! What a nice long video! Hayden is so darn cute -- those eyes and eyelashes are just perfect. I was thinking focus too -- she really is very serious about playing with her rattle and figuring out what those goofy adults are doing ;-) And contentment, she really seems laid back and content, I think.
Where is that hearing date!!??!! COME ON JUDGE!
Duh -- I meant first ruling, not hearing!
OMG..Jules she is beautiful. She really is growing. I love the pink too. She really wants that rattle.. I hope that you hear about the first ruling next week.This end of the wait is definately not the easy part.
LOL
Lisa R.
Jules-
She may not be full-on smiling, but she has a little smirk! She is so beautiful and I so can't wait to see her in real life! She looks very well cared for and she is so bright-eyed and alert!
So excited!!!!!
Oh, Jules-I love the video this month! She is so adorable. We have to wait for our update but it really helped to see Hayden looking so healthy and active.
When are you getting that first ruling!?!??
Sara
oh...she is precious! I totally agree with you that little girls should always be in pink!
She is so cute. Love seeing the updates and am so happy for you to have the videos.
Keeping those crossables crossed for a hearing to happen soon.
OMG! That video is an amazing gift.
It's nice to hear goo goo goo is a universal language.
You must be jumping out of your skin to hold her.
She is beautiful.
Love
B
Post a Comment