I know it has been awhile and I am sorry that we just dropped off the face of the earth. Once David arrived we started moving a million miles a minute and his VPN to allow us to blog was spotty at best. So it was complicated to get posts or pics up. We had some unexpected travel changes that were disappointing, but could not be avoided and we also had some AMAZING experiences while David was in China. We had a few issues getting home, and Hayden and I ended up with a few extra days in Shanghai and an unexpected trip to Tokyo to boot. She and I finally arrived home late Wednesday evening and we are in the DEPTHS of jet lag!!! Oh how I forgot how BAD it is coming home and recovering from a 13 hour time change. But we are working thru it and need to be back in the game by next week as H and I leave town again on Thursday!!
I am going to start back where we left off and continue thru the rest of the trip. Hopefully you will enjoy the rest of our journey as much as we did!!!
Right before David arrived we had an amazing dinner with Shiyu's godmother at her beautiful home with her family and all of Shiyu's family. We had a great time singing karaoke in her theatre/karaoke room. We captured some VERY funny video and then Hayden showed them some of her supermodel moves and allowed everyone to take pictures of her. It was a great evening and we appreciated Wan Mama's hospitality so much!!!

Hayden, Jo'Ma, and E'ma doing some karoke

Lovely dinner at Shiyu's godmother's house.

America's next top model:)

Seriously...who is this child?? LOL

and she just keeps going!!!

Sweet doudou and me!!!

Since Hayden ate so much rice(mifong and janyo~soy sauce) Wan Mama gave her a 5 lb bag of rice from N. Korea!! Hayden was determined that she was bringing it home...we only brought one ziplock though.

Ahhhh waiting for Daddy to arrive!!!

gracious it was SO good to see and hug him!!! This was at midnight!!!

someone else was SUPER excited to see her daddy.

learning to make dumplings...surprisingly not really a big food item in China...well not in Chongqing. But they were sweet and taught us to make them and they were delicious.

making dumplings!!
more tomorrow hopefully!!
No comments:
Post a Comment