This is my story of being the mommy to an amazing little girl that we brought home from Taiwan in Apr 09' I have been a step mom for a long time, but this will be my first time being "mommy" I am head over heels with my husband, I love my girlfriends, I love to buy beautiful things, I love everything monogrammed, and I love all things pretty and pink, and I especially love being a mom!!
2 comments:
Yay ~ what an adventure you are all having together! So happy to peek back and get a better sense of your trip to date! It just sounds incredible!!
So happy she is sampling a few new things, especially for the extended China family who surely would have worried! :)
We miss you on FB too but you might find you relish this "unplugged time" a bit!
Take care please and thanks for keeping us updated!
Oh yes...this is Lisa, just in case my extra long rambling comment didn't give me away!! LOL ;)
XOXOXO
umm....Tyler and Lauren's Mama!! :)
LY!!
Post a Comment