Pink Velvet Baby

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A night to remember.......daddy daughter dance

Waiting not so patiently for 2 weeks Hayden and her daddy attended their first daddy daughter dance together and all I can say is they had a blast!!!  I volunteered in the craft room at the dance......while I wanted it to be "their night" I couldn't resist helping out so that I could catch a few glimpses and take a few pictures. 

I have to say the dance was amazing!!!  It was a pink and black zebra theme and the decorations were amazing.  There was a candy bar, great food and cute drinks, photographers to take their pictures, a photo booth, a huge craft room with 6 stations for crafting and a DJ who spun the tunes all night long. 

It was fun to see so many dads there with their daughters.  It was held on two nights and the night they went there must have been 125 couples there and the girls ranged in age from 2-16 I would guess.  There is NOTHING better than seeing a daddy with his daughter and the love in their eyes!! 

Hayden and her bestie Ronan shared the evening with their daddies and I think they had the time of their lives.  Hayden kept telling Ronan that there would be another dance next year!!! 
I think the daddies had a pretty good time too")


David giving Hayden her wristlet!

look at my two loves!

"the belly dance" I have NO idea!! LOL

Hayden making a frame....she wanted NO help!!

Ronan and her daddy making a heart craft together.


quick stop at the candy bar

nothing better than crafting with a girlfriend:)

there was even a conga line

girls getting their groove on

I think David was preventing H from lifting her dress....Hayden barked "Daddy I was just pulling up my tights"  LOL

this is the BEST picture!!!  captured quite a moment with Ronan and her daddy!!

you notice that once H had her candy cup she never let go of it!!!

Hayden hugging Ronan....these girls LOVE each other!!

such silly friends!!!

A NIGHT TO REMEMBER

4 comments:

michelle said...

That is totally adorable!! I've never seen anything like that before. What a wonderful way for Hayden and her daddy to create special memories.

Journey to our baby said...

This is so cute!!! I love it!! I have never seen this either for such a young age, and wish they had it here!

Another reason to move to Texas!

Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

So cute!!! I can't wait for Hsin's first one of these!!!

Maci Miller said...

What an awesome and special night for Hayden and her Daddy! Great for you to be able to be there to capture it! Soooo sweet!