Pink Velvet Baby

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Be my Valentine

Hayden loved Valentines Day.  She loved helping me make her valentines.  We basically did two because I am room mother and in her group at school they like to keep the parties to a bare min as to not disrupt the day and schedule too much(doesn't work well with my ridiculous over the top party planning mind) so we did fortune cookie valentines and then then did a cute shovel with m&m's and a I dig you valentine tag.  The greatest part of this holiday is Hayden was asking me about Valentines and I explained it is just another holiday that we celebrate each and every year......just like Easter, 4th of July, Halloween, and Christmas.  All of a sudden her expression changed and her eyes got really big and she said "wait mommy, you mean we have Christmas every single year"?  Yes ma'am we have it EVERY December.  She just about shook with excitement and EXCLAIMED "oh my goodness mommy that is SO exciting"  about an hour later David came home and she ran to tell him the news!!!  It is so easy to forget that while she has had 3 Christmas's she probably mainly remembers this last one.  We take that for granted.  So just know if you see Hayden she will,probably tell you  her new found news of holidays happening EVERY single year. 

There are a few shots with her BFF Ronan....I should explain she says Ronan is her school BFF because she has others too, but they don't go to my school.  She and Ronan have a blast together, they play so silly, and play REALLY hard together.  Ronan is perfect for H as she loves pretend play, she loves to play house and dolls and is fine with Hayden bringing her crew of imaginary friends when they play together.  Ronan is also now in H's gymnastics class.....that makes Hayden a VERY happy little girl. 

I added a few shots of the masquerade charity gala that David and I attended.  We didn't really take any good ones of us....but you know the second Hayden saw that mask she deemed it would be hers as soon as we got home, and just know that she she greeted us at the door!!  LOL

valentine outfit


Ronan, Hannah and Hayden



Hannah and Ronan enjoying their party!                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Presleigh and Hayden at the minimalist party:)

Gangsta rappers??
Ronan you silly girl!

BFF's

Valentines

Super fun charity event!!




ahhhhh there's my mask....she finally came home with it:)

2 comments:

michelle said...

I love the shovel with M&Ms. I saw that on Pinterest but decided against it because I knew my students would be bringing so much candy that day, so I opted to make the crayon hearts. Which was a fun project for Lexie! Miss Hayden is always dressed perfectly for every occasion!!

What great news!! So happy that we'll have Christmas every year!! I'll have to tell that to Lexie! Hayden is such a sweet girl! I can just hear her telling everyone!

Anonymous said...

Wait, when did H's hair get so long? Are you growing it out again? Love it! And the treats, and mask, and H's BFF from school...couldn't make a better Valentine! Hope you are all doing well :)