We made cheeseburgers(she just eats the bun and the cheese) and fries and she and I made a strawberry(pinkalicious) cake. We had slurpees and went to the park. It was a GREAT day for all of us I would say.
I heart you too honey:)
opening our gift to her
Karito "Ling" doll. This doll is so pretty in person. She is part of their world doll collection and fits into the same clothes as the American Girl dolls, but actually has Asian features unlike the "asian" AG doll. Hayden LOVES her and changes her clothes constantly(has slowed her own changing a bit) I should have bought her more clothes for her. Anyway so glad I splurged and got it for her(I bought it like 18 months ago)
See she had already changed her clothes....less than 10 min out of the box!!
Reading Ling's book that came with her
Taking Ling for a walk....this was soooo cute!!
The only thing H asked for was to go to the park. It has been so HOT here this summer, the park was not even an option for us. It has finally cooled a bit here and we were able to enjoy some time at her favorite park.
This was someone elses bike and H ran over and jumped on much to my dislike and dismay. I couldn't believe it actually fit her and she was able to pedal it and make it go(yes she needs a helmet) She was SO proud of herself because it was BIG girls at the park that day riding bikes.
Hayden got her first Vera Bradley bag from Miss Lisa and Paigey!! I will be putting a mono and it and she will be styling....thank you Paigey!!
But of course it was the nail polish that Paigey sent that was the big hit. We have painted nails and toes a lovely shade of PURPLE:) They are very purplicious
Okay so this is the barbie "vet" dog carrier that Aunt Louise sent that is so cute and a PERFECT gift for Hayden. LOVES it and the stethoscope. Then you see that bag of snacks?? Well that is part of the gift from sweet Lexie bug in HI, and if I photographed the bag today it would be half of that....Hayden LOVES these hearts(made in Taiwan no less) the joke is that it makes her breath smell like well.....BAD, but she loves them so we will wade through the bad breath!! Thanks to the M family in HI the entire box was LOVED!!
Making sure her new dog is feeling spry
cute shirt from the M family, and her pinkalicious cake she helped me make!!
"marching to the park, marching to the park.....follow me guys"
Two days in a row of the park!!!













2 comments:
Hayden is just a sweetheart and that doll is just adorable. How you kept it for 18 months is beyond me? I wouldn't have been able to hide it for that long.
We're glad she loved the hearts. That was the biggest bag we could find!! Add popcorn to it and it won't smell as bad or just eat it with her, then you don't notice the smell!! The top looks very cute on her. I'm glad that it fit her.
Lexie was asking about Hayden today. She really misses her friend!
That's a whole lot of pink, a whole lot of presents and a whole lot of party fun! Happy Birthday, sweet Hayden!
Post a Comment