We just had our family/Christmas pictures taken this morning and as always Miss Yony sends us one picture quickly so we can see some of the goodness. I love this picture of H, not sure my vision of us sneaking a moment behind the red balloon worked(we were actually loudly encouraging H to smile and to look at Miss Yony from behind that balloon) but I love the true look of mischief on H's face, notice she has been purposely placed in that barrel to hopefully contain her. One split second after this pic she shot out of it like a jack in the box.
Okay thus far I have had several emails telling me they are not loving the picture. I am not loving it either, however, it is the one I had to post and will hopefully have a plethora of good ones to show you soon:) Maybe she can crop us out!! I do love it of H!!
Now we are off for a day of Halloween festivities. We will share some pics of Tink in action soon:)
Happy Halloween














4 comments:
So cute!! Love this!
Hayden is always so adorable. I don't think she takes a bad picture. Where did you get that cute little beanie hat. Been looking for one for Lexie's xmas pictures. Enjoy your Halloween!
Gorgeous!
That is precious!! I love it!
Post a Comment