Quietly minding her own business until she got up and another little girl came with her dad and took her spot....uh oh!!
Hayden found the Chicka Chicka boom boom dvd on her own. Happens to be a best seller as far as she is concerned.
Had to move because Hayden was feeling a little too competitive with the 3 yr old at the table.
Hayden rearranging the furniture at the library.
Going to the library is usually reserved for Hayden and her daddy. But Daddy wanted me to see how enthusiastic Miss H is at the library, so I tagged along. All I can say I can't believe they still allow them to enter the building. Remember how I bragged about my wee one being so good at the movies and was soooo quiet and well behaved? Yeah well let's just say at the library....not so much. I think I will be taking over the library duties and teaching someone that you must be quiet in the library. Enthusiastic was accurate, but he forgot to mention LOUD!!! Thankfully it was a Friday night and was nearly empty. She does seem to really enjoy going, so I think it will be a good, cheap form of entertainment during these dog days of summer.













9 comments:
Hayden is such a spunky little thing! I love that going to the library is a daddy and daughter thing. What a great way to bond. I've thought about going to the library with Lexie, but she can also be LOUD like Miss H. Need to work up the nerve to take her because she is a book lover.
A day at the library with dad must be so special! And how I love her little puzzle competition!
Too funny. My DH also fails to mention the true behavior of our little guy when he's having daddy time.
Love that Hayden was being so competitive! She'll be one to reckon with later on in life.
LOL
Sometimes Daddies and GrandP's do a bit of "creative editing" when sharing about an experience!! :) I know this from experience and getting that BIG surprise when tagging along myself!
But she sure looks mighty cute with a pout on, piggies bobbing and tutu!! I love it!
AND Chicka Chicka rocks!!
We LOVE chika chicka BOOM BOOM, but can never get that darn "skit skat doodle boop flip flop flee" out of my head for days after reading it.
Love to see the ways Hayden fully embraces life. Wish our girls could meet, as I think they have a lot in common. Plus, I really like Hayden's mom!
You are brave or should I say David is brave to take her to the library. Although she does look so angelic and astute while there.
It is great to be competitive!!!!
lisa
Wow, that is actually really funny that she is so competitive right now, I am still laughing. And moving the furniture too...so cute.
Can't wait to see you guys in less than a month either!
Where do you buy the bows for Hayden's hair? They are always so cute.
first hayden is sooo beautiful!
second, we know all about jealousy! when i was in wi, we met up with a friend who we traveled with in Ethiopia. she adopted a 4 year old girl and 2 y o boy. The little girl and I were holding hands and Indigo *freaked out*. Indi grabbed her hand, ripped it out of mine and yelled, "That hand is mine, all mine!" then she had one tantrum after another if the girl tried to interact with me. it was soooo embarrassing. indigo has never been like that, but i think she was afraid that we were going to adopt the little girl being she was from Ethiopia. i explained that she already had a mom, but it didn't seem to register.
How cute she is! Yea, Ruby is a competitive little thing too. I think it's a toddler thing. :-)
Post a Comment