Pink Velvet Baby

Thursday, August 5, 2010











Have you ever met someone that you think....wow are they really that happy ALL the time??  Well I am mommy to THAT happy person.  I think it is just part of your DNA to have such a happy disposition, and certainly Miss H was blessed with that quality.  Now don't get me wrong, she has her moments, and sometimes even her days.  But for the most part this kid walks around singing, dancing, talking, and laughing her head off(she thinks she is REALLY funny)  I try and take note of that happy quality and make a real effort to mirror that same attitude.  Life really is much happier if you just slap a smile on and dance around a little.  This morning we were having our morning dance routine she said "mommy; get that body moving"  I have absolutely no idea where she heard that one.  Actually on second thought she is REALLY funny!!!


By the way she use to hate to wear sunglasses, hats or even the beloved bow.  Which fortunately she got over finally.  But now she will ask me for her shades.  These are from her Jackie O collection and has them in white and pink....she loves to say I need my "pink glasses today mommy"  I think the kid owns about 6 pairs(none of which I purchased for her) Go figure. 

8 comments:

wzgirl said...

Who wouldn't be happy with all of that pink in her world?

The Little Miss said...

what a little cutie! :)
littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
babiekinsmag.com

michelle said...

Hayden is just Miss Hollywood in those glasses. Such a sweetheart!

walternatives said...

Sure, being so joyous is part of her DNA, and due to her age. But, IMO, she is also so happy, in great part, because she is SO LOVED. How can we not be happy when we are constantly shown that we are enthusiastically adored? Lucky lucky Mom...

Lisa said...

Hayden is really funny... I will attest to that!!! Love the sunglasses- maybe she will get Paige to wear them..

Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

what a cutie! Hayden is looking SO big!!!!

Maci Miller said...

LOVE it! She looks sooo gorgeous in that dress and shades! Ruby is ALL about her accessories! Requested her green dress today and white shades. Cracks me up when they start making their own fashion choices...and good ones!

Maci Miller said...

Also great that she is such a happy little camper! You can tell just by seeing her picture how she lights up a room! Ruby is that way, too. I feel so darn lucky every day that I get to be her mom. Life is grand, isn't it?