Pink Velvet Baby

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The New York chicks are coming....

These two NY chicks will be here this time tomorrow for a few days(with a brother in tow)
This picture was taken back in Oct 09'
Excited, doesn't begin to explain it.
Lisa and I have had a connection almost from the very beginning.  I knew I would love her the second I met her.  Oh how I wished we lived just down the street from one another.  I can't wait to give them all a big squeeze and show them some Texas hospitality. 

We have some fun planned, lot's of food, and drink.  A photo shoot of all of photo shoots(professional by this talent)
Seriously we are just giddy as we prepare for their arrival. 

Then we head for cooler temps, prettier surroundings, and the love of our guncles for the social event of the year.....Hayden's 2nd Birthday.  
This is her last week just being ONE!!  It is so bittersweet.  I love watching her grow and change, but I want her to stay my baby forever!!  
So we have a lot going on in the next few weeks!!
Stay tuned, so many pictures to follow:) 

6 comments:

michelle said...

I love to see Taiwan cuties together. Can't wait to see your pictures from your professional photo shoot. Have a great time and I bet those two will get into a lot of mischief together! You will have your hands full!! Enjoy!

Lisa said...

so excited... John said anytime I am ready to move to Dallas he'd go (lol) but hope that you are ready for the antics of Ms. Paige. Mischevious??? ha Please be my friend after we leave...
lol
Lisa

rachel said...

good times to come! awesome!

jennifer said...

Have a great time! I know you will love every minute of it!!

Annie said...

How fun to have a good friend come for a visit! This is how I feel when my sisters visit. I hope you have a wonderful time and I look forward to pics!

k said...

I can't wait to hear all about the adventures these two little ones get in to.

Have a great visit.....and then get your booty out here so we can see that little angel.