Hayden, David and Opa(my dad) They have 3 horses and Hayden loves to go see the horses when we visit. My dad had a heart transplant back in May and has had quite the road to recovery, but is feeling great now. Doesn't he look awesome?(including the hat)LOL |
![]() |
| David has been riding horses since he was about 5 and LOVES horses. He of course appreciates so much that Hayden loves them too!! |















4 comments:
I'm so happy to hear & see how well your Dad is doing ~ what a tremendous relief that must be to you all!!
I'm sure he LOVED spoiling & lovin' on your darling little Miss a bit too during the visit ~ honestly his radiant smile says it all!!!
Your dad looks great. What a remarkable recovery. I hope that you will let Hayden get riding lessons when she is old enough.. That is sooo fun.
Lisa
PS less than 2 weeks
wow, he looks fabulous!
indigo adores horses! H is one lucky girl!
What a nice time for Hayden and how wonderful to hear that your Dad has recovered so well!
Post a Comment