Cat's and Dog's revenge of Kitty Galore
We went to the movies yesterday with Hayden. It was her first trip to the theatre. I think she did GREAT!!! We went to the 10:40 a.m. showing on Sunday hoping there would be almost no one there, and for the most part that was true. We had about 15 people in our theatre. Hayden had her booster chair, her sippy and a tub of popcorn that was almost as big as her. By the way...she ate about half that tub of popcorn(not a cheap date) It was cute and Hayden really liked that all the animals talked.
Hayden and Daddy have our tickets and we are ready to go in to see our movie.
Hayden dancing in her seat to the music of the credits.
Ready to go home
Grabbing some leaves on the way out:)
Home and ready to go watch some Sesame Street with our leftover popcorn.














6 comments:
I love that you documented her first movie in pictures....you rock!!
She looks like she had a great time....and precious as always!
That is awesome. I don't know that Hsin would sit through a whole movie...we may try sometime this winter :-)
Get out of here.. No way..Hayden is awesome. I would never do this with Paige- she won't even sit for 5 minutes to watch tv. Maybe Hayden will rub off on her.
Looks like Hayden had a wonderful time! And her outfit is so cute!! Lexie is a long way off before we even step foot into a theatre with her.
Soo cute! What a fun day and that top she has in looks beautiful on her!
I love that Hayden looks like she is going on a fashion shoot even on her way to the movies! She is just sooooo cute! We haven't done a movie yet. Maybe we will give it a try now. Better get a good outfit in place, lol.
Post a Comment