Pink Velvet Baby

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I am loving

This is the best sunscreen EVER!!!  The bottle even turns blue when it is exposed to UVA/UVB light so that you always know when you should be applying sunscreen.  I am a religious fanatic about sunscreen. 

I have bought cheap mascara, and expensive mascara, I have used the pink/green tube that all the make-up artist swear by.  But let me just say how much I heart the Loreal telescopic mascara.  Not expensive and works GREAT!!!


When the Briggs were here to visit they had the puddle jumper for Meggie.  We couldn't find it here in our area.  Then low and behold I found it at Target.  It is $18, it is coast guard approved, and allows your child to feel secure and the freedom to move around the pool on their own.  It says the weight starts at 30 lbs, but Hayden is not near that weight and she uses the puddle jumper just fine. 


Totally obsessed by Diet cherry Dr. Pepper.  It is my cup of coffee this summer!! 


I am also loving these beaded tanks that Ann Taylor Loft has right now.  They are even on sale for $16.99.  I would love to show you but the picture is just too small.  But stop by there and take a look, a handful of colors, perfect for summer and for fall.  Skirts, shorts, jeans whatever, it will look great layered.

Target brand diapers ROCK!!  Have tried them all, and let me tell you these don't leak, the polka dots are cuter than winnie the pooh, and the price you just can't beat!!  A must buy if you are still buying diapers!!

Target brand(yes I spend a lot of time there, leave me alone)  These make up remover cloths work so well, and leave your face feeling so clean and ready for your moisturizer.  They are also a much better deal than the brand names.  Never let myself run out. 



Just thought I would share a few of my favorite finds.  Some are new to me, and some I have been using forever.  All of them are loved in our house. 

4 comments:

Robin said...

I am a big fan of the target diapers too. My cousin had them first and I thought they were a funky designer diaper with the polka dots...but low and behold they were the target brand:)
I will be checking out the mascara.

michelle said...

Thanks for the great tips! It's like Oprah and her favorite things. I would love to try the sunscreen (is that at Target too?). I'm always on the lookout for make up cloths. Just gives me a reason to go to Target this weekend!

Lisa said...

love loft... I have a few of the tees for summer....
Can't find the telescopic in waterproof.. and I know you love the diapers from Target...I should give them a try...Coleton loveeees Dr. Pepper too.
Lisa

k said...

You are too funny!

And YOU get a brand new car, and YOU get a brand new car, and YOU get a brand new car!!!!.....sorry, I was having an Oprah moment!