Hayden getting ready for her pinkalicious cupcake
Look at that face...Neely Kate!!
Gracie and Ruby enjoying their cupcakes!!
Hayden is a bad influence on the new kids in town!! Ruby is loving the binka and so we sent it home with her. I am sure her daddy is never letting her come over again!!! LOL
Here is the goofball Hayden who LOVES to wear her helmet. Of course she is sitting by Gracie(she thinks she hung the moon)
I love this picture of Ruby, I think it tells such a great story. She has been home 2 weeks and she fit right in and loved playing with the girls. She was a little curious of why no water was coming out, but I think she figured out it was just pretend!!
We had pizza, cupcakes, swimming, and a lot of playroom time. The girls had a blast!!!!















9 comments:
Oh my goodness, Jules, Ruby, Gracie and I had such fun with you and Hayden and Marcy and Neely Kate! Hayden could not have been more sweet about sharing all of her toys AND her binkas right out of her princessy bed! Friends don't come any true-bluer (errr...pinker, actually!) Thank you for a super sweet afternoon! (((BIG HUGS))) and Much Love, Ame, Gracie and Rubylicious
What beautiful girls!!
Is that a personalized placement? OH MY GRACIOUS....LOVE it...and I just bet you made it too! You rock!
Friends are what its all about and I love the helmut shot...cuz little ladies ( and fellas) sometimes have their own fashion ideas!
P.S. Great tips on your finds below....we love the Target diapers too!
What a fun time! Those cupcakes looked really yummy and I also noticed that placemat! Very chic! It's wonderful that these girls can have their own little party!
Fun, fun, fun, It is great that Ruby is looking so comfortable. Love the cupcakes. Can't wait to see ya...
Lis
I swear. I want to play in that pink kitchen so bad! Are the girls cooking gluten free cupcakes?
Wonderful pics of the girls in action! Looks like they all enjoyed the playtime and the cupcakes look so yummy.
The girls are so perfectly pink-alicious! I'm with Lisa - caught that personalized placemat. And I thought Hayden didn't like bibs?! That's an awfully cute one on her in the first pic!
Here is the link to the place where you too could have a personalized placemat or cute plate. Darling stuff and great for gifts especially if you don't know what they need.
http://www.meandredesign.com/
Oh, how sweet! Beautiful girls and had to laugh at Hayden in the helmet. My Ruby thinks hers is an accessory too! She calls it "hat". LOL
Post a Comment