Hayden sitting very still for Miss Julie. Just a little snip, snip here in the back to clean it up.
Hayden had her first haircut last Saturday, and she did great~ She held pretty still and Miss Julie was able to get it trimmed and cleaned up in the back. It has grown so much in the last 3 months that it is crazy long for Hayden, but still pretty baby fine. So hopefully if we keep trimming it will thicken up and we will get those "bangs" all one length. Mommy got a much needed trim too.














6 comments:
Oh my gosh, this photo reminded me of Julianna so much! Maybe Miss Hayden can give Julianna a few pointers on how to sit still at the salon :)
Awwwwww, she is such a beauty!
I love the expression on Hayden's face. It's like she was making sure that Miss Julie was only going take a tad off! I can't wait to see her new hairdo. I'm eagerly waiting for the day that we can even think about cutting Lexie's hair. I think Hayden will have sat through many haircuts by then!!
Oh, I'm almost undone by this for some reason......
But in truth its the look of pure innocence and trust on Miss H.'s face and your loving hands supporting her sweet cheeks.....what a moment captured here!!
I remember Lauren's first haircut like it was yesterday ~ she too has super fine hair but its long....which we love.... & waited & waited for! :)
xoxo
What a sweetheart! Did you save a lock?
Oh just look at that beautiful face!
Post a Comment