Are these not the cutest sandels you have ever seen for a little girl? Found them at Nordstroms, and Hayden and I are in love with them. They are actually a little too big(around the ankles) so it is hard for her to keep them on properly. But my girl does not care one bit, she wants to wear them ALL THE TIME!!
I must say that is the cutest foot ever....yes it is blurry because I took it with my phone.














4 comments:
Oh my gosh, and painted toes too!!! SO CUTE!!! I have been trying to find Julianna some sandals, and none of them have this much bling - what a great find.
I just love that her toes are painted. Julianna needs a major pedi but won't sit still long enough.
Cute, cute, cute!! BTW, we probably passed each other at some point yesterday in our LL pursuits at Target, LOL! I visited 5 stores and still didn't quite get everything I wanted... I am so in love with it ALL! :)
Ahhhh!! Such cute tootsies! Ella must have those sandals. I told Tim that as soon as it gets a bit warmer I am painting Ella's piggies. I figured I would get her loaded in the high chair and feed her lots of snacks!!
those are adorable! Hsin has the issue with shoes being too big on the ankles too...makes mary janes tough. I need to get cute sparkly sandals for summer too :-)
Post a Comment