Jules, I loved the opportunity to share a bit about the blogs and bloggers who inspire me ~ that was my fave part about the award!
:) But please don't worry if you don't pass it on...the last thing I would want is to add pressures to already busy days for folks! Its enough that I got to share & brag on y'all!!
Too sweet. . .I wish my little girl would smooch her pup! Instead she can hardly stand her! LOL I think Hayden's big sister lives close to us. . .unless she's just a Kings fan.
This is my story of being the mommy to an amazing little girl that we brought home from Taiwan in Apr 09' I have been a step mom for a long time, but this will be my first time being "mommy" I am head over heels with my husband, I love my girlfriends, I love to buy beautiful things, I love everything monogrammed, and I love all things pretty and pink, and I especially love being a mom!!
6 comments:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
lisa
This melts my heart!!!
So utterly sweet.....
Jules, I loved the opportunity to share a bit about the blogs and bloggers who inspire me ~ that was my fave part about the award!
:) But please don't worry if you don't pass it on...the last thing I would want is to add pressures to already busy days for folks! Its enough that I got to share & brag on y'all!!
Hope all is well!!
adorable :)
Blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Too sweet. . .I wish my little girl would smooch her pup! Instead she can hardly stand her! LOL I think Hayden's big sister lives close to us. . .unless she's just a Kings fan.
Hayden's big sister worked in Lake Tahoe over the winter as a wilderness EMT at Sierra. Not sure that is actually her sweatshirt though.
Hayden LOVES her dogs and all animals....pretty sure she is going to remain a vegatarian due to her immense love of animals:) LOL
Post a Comment