We are lucky in that Pauly is quite the fashion expert. He sometimes coordinates outfits better than me. The only thing he doesn't ahve down yet is pigtails...but he is trying to learn :-) LOVE the look David picked!
This is my story of being the mommy to an amazing little girl that we brought home from Taiwan in Apr 09' I have been a step mom for a long time, but this will be my first time being "mommy" I am head over heels with my husband, I love my girlfriends, I love to buy beautiful things, I love everything monogrammed, and I love all things pretty and pink, and I especially love being a mom!!
9 comments:
Bwaaaa ha ha!
I SO feel your pain Sista! :)
How does that happen anyways??
Either way...she's cute as can be!!
Hysterical!!! I bet that he thought he had done a stellar job of dressing her too.
Hey, I am impressed that her socks matched!
HAAAAAA! That was awesome. Fortunately Ella's daddy does an amazing job getting her dressed. He picks out some cute outfit combos!
OMG too funny. John would do the same thing.. I have to lay out every aspect of her outfit for him.
How is your dad feeling??
Lisa
Those pants have got to be at least 4 months too small! So cute!!! You should see the outfits Ryan pics out, it's so funny but cute at the same time.
We are lucky in that Pauly is quite the fashion expert. He sometimes coordinates outfits better than me. The only thing he doesn't ahve down yet is pigtails...but he is trying to learn :-)
LOVE the look David picked!
Darling. I really like the pink and green together. Torin would be so happy if I dressed him entirely in pink, though his brother prefers the red.
Oh, I love it! That is the best. I need to capture a photo like that sometime too.
Hysterical.
CAsey
LOL!! So typical! :) She's beautiful any way you dress her!
Post a Comment