We went out for a Chinese lunch and here is Hayden visitng with our waitress. Hayden kept telling her "New Year" Yes those are her beloved tomatoes that we have to take everywhere with us to make sure she will eat something!!
Hayden loves her easel that someone gave her. We have the fat crayon holders that she uses and she draws away. I love this dress!! Baby Lulu.
Hayden and her valentine<3 Is this not the cutest valentine outfit. Miss Lyn gave this to Hayden last valentines day before Hayden was home! Again this is the best pic she would allow me to take!
She is really laughing here although it doesn't look like it.













7 comments:
Jules, she is growing so much! Her hair is even longer...
Sha baby...she is adorable!!
Happy New Year and Happy Valentines day. Hayden is getting so big and I love her outfits.
Big kisses.....
Oh my goodness.....she is such freakin' eye candy!
Love both outfits, but ADORE the cutie in them wayyyyyy more.
Happy Valentine's day and Happy New Year to you all.
Eegads she is so stinking cute! I could just eat her up!!
Oh, love it all!
Her CNY dress is just gorgeous!!
And the sweet little number for V-day....oh. my. lands. so so so cute & precious!
Happy CNY!!
Chuckling at her passion for the number 8 this week.....that is some wonderful & funny little girl!
What a fashion plate!! Can't wait to meet both you beautiful girls next month!!
LOVE that dress on her! Gorgeous! I sware, you and I are going shopping together some day. We could tear up King of Prussia if you get back this way again! :-)
Hayden is adorable is all her little outfits. Looks like you had a great Chinese New Year and Valentines! Being a family really is the BEST, isn't it?
Post a Comment