Pink Velvet Baby

Monday, August 10, 2009

Miss Photogenic!!




Okay the pictures are in and the verdict is.....AMAZING!!! Miss Staci at Fia Bella did a great job, and of course I think Hayden wins for most photogenic. The problem is going to be figuring out what to order!!

Here run over to her blog so you can see a few of her favorites(they happen to be a few of mine too)and come right back and let me know what you think!


If you live in the DFW area I would highly recommend you give her a call pronto and get an appt. scheduled. She is a mom just like us, has two beautiful girls(Sofia is a great photo asst) and has used her talent to start a business. I love to patronize moms like her!! I am so glad Sherry told me about her.

Thanks Staci for working so hard. Hayden made Staci earn her $$ that day:) Hayden never stopped moving!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the ones of you and her!

Missy said...

They are all so cute! My faves are the second one (booty shot) and the very last one.

Journey to our baby said...

Love them all!!! I like the first one a lot, waving away and you smiling and also the one with the pouty lip....but they are all so perfect.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I can pick which are my favorites, as I love them all. The ones of you two together are great. I also really like the hand holding back shot. Very exciting!!!!

Nicole said...

Hayden is beautiful! Soooo cute! Great pictures and great blog!
She's such a happy little girl-so happy for you guys!
nicole

Staci said...

Thanks for the sweet comments! It was so fun to photograph her. She was so happy and had the best smile. I am just so thrilled that you liked them!

Project Ni Hao said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! Was the skirt Haydens or did Staci provide it. I noticed another little girl (but older) in the same outfit on her site. Great idea!

Too Cute!

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

I made Hayden's tutu for her, but her little shirt was Staci's daughter because I forgot to pack Hayden's. Thanks for the nice comments

Anne Marie said...

So beautiful! I love the ones you posted and the third one down on the blog of the two of you. Hayden just shines :)

We didn't get professional pics done until 18 mos. and I wish we had more. We need to do more soon -- maybe when our new little man comes home.