I love this picture!! This exemplifies their relationship!!Hayden loves her ballerina skirt, and LOVES her daddy.
Not much going on around here. Hayden is getting her picture taken tomorrow, we will see how it goes, we may be taking them again if our model doesn't cooperate. She turns 11 months tomorrow, she is doing a lot of walking, and very little napping, and finally has two teeth:)
Hope your week is going well!!













7 comments:
Oh my god!!!! I think you should get it poster-size :)
What a dear picture! She is amazing from here - I can only imagine how she blows you away in person!
She looks PRECIOUS in that ballerina skirt! And what a sweet picture with Dad.
You can see the love in her eyes as she looks at daddy. I love, love the ballerina skirt
Lisa
That's the cutest ballerina I ever seen! And I too love that picture... great pic!
Debbie
LOVE the picture :) Beautiful girl :)
Blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
what a precious photo! you can just see the mutual joy and love that they have for one another. it's just pouring out of the photo!
i am sure you're not the oldest in your music class, but even if you were, no one would ever be to tell. you look so fabulous!
Post a Comment