Pink Velvet Baby

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Jail Break




Someone and her partner in crime was working hard to figure out how they could get up the stairs today!! As you can see Sophie was working a little harder than Hayden, but that is only because Sophie has experience in this escape route. If the gate is not up Hayden waits til she thinks I am not watching and BOLTS up the stairs as fast as she can giggling the entire way.

The last picture shows what Hayden practices all day and all night....walking. She is walking more than she is crawling on most days, but she still thinks crawling is more efficient. But I would say another week or so and I am guessing crawling will take a back seat in her mode of transportation.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are funny pictures. She sure likes the stairs. Yep, crawling just fades away. And then it looks so weird when they do crawl for something.

Nicole said...

OH my gosh-how old is she again? Walking already!!! Get ready!! :)
nicole

Journey to our baby said...

So cute!!! I love how they are partners in crime :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! She is a smart little cookie.

Dunns said...

Love it!!! Now, that's cute!