Hayden and her daddy checking out his new television that he got for father's day. Oh boy do they both like to hold the remote.
I just wanted to post about how lucky I feel to be married to such an awesome husband and an amazing father. I have known for a really long time what a great father David is....but he has just blown me away with the relationship he has already built with Hayden. They are smitten with one another, and the smile on her face when he walks through the door at night is worth a million dollars!! They take their garden tour each night to see what has grown in the yard and in their vegtable pots, she loves banging on his keyboard while he is on the phone, she loves that he lets her play with his blackberry, she loves to snuggle with him in the morning. She just loves for her daddy to carry her around and she loves that he reads to her every night before she goes to sleep. It just makes me smile to see them together, and it is so much more than I ever expected.
Happy Father's Day David.....you are an amazing father and we love you so much:)













6 comments:
AWWWW.... I knew I liked David. No seriously, it is wonderful to hear how Hayden and daddy have bonded.
Lisa
Oh, what a wonderful post. It's so sweet!
Ahhhh.
I've been a horrible friend - I've been out of the loop in a huge way!!! Your daughter is just unreal... SO gorgeous, SO amazing!!!! I miss you and let's get back in tough again soon! HUGS!!!!
Happy Father's Day David!!!!!
How sweet!!
Post a Comment