Pink Velvet Baby

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hayden Obsession!!


If you don't have these, then I suggest you run out and buy some. Hayden worships the "mum mum" I keep them in the car, in the diaper bag, in my office, in the kitchen. I buy them 10 boxes at a time. She likes both flavors, but prefers the legume....no I am not kidding, and I will not be sharing with her that they are healthy. I buy them at Wal-M@rt(although I don't like encouraging anyone to shop there) I have found them at Central Market as well, and of course on-line. You can read about them here
Anyway Hayden gives them 2 thumbs up!!

5 comments:

Jennt said...

Jack loved his mum mums. couldn't eat them enough! So glad they are working for Hayden!

Dunns said...

I can't wait to try out mum mum!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

sounds tasty.

Lisa said...

You can see Ty glutching a Mum Mum in just about every other photo...lol...he prefers the Original Rice, but will sample any & all!! He says, "mmmmm" whenever I pull out a packet! lol :)

So glad to see that things are settling in and all is blissful!

Lisa
P.S. Putting together a packet of photos and things to send onward to Taiwan; plan to send an update to Mrs. Chin and if you would like to add some sweet Hayden pics. let me know!! She might like seeing both babes at one time! :)

Maci Miller said...

Hmmm...never heard of them. Thanks for the tip! The site you linked to is in Australia. Have you seen them in any other store in US? Gotta stock up. We got our referral (finally) and hope to travel by August!!!

BTW, it is so great to see the pics and see you all bonding! Also Hayden has one heck of a cute wardrobe. You and I could DEFINITELY shop together!