


Quickly just wanted to let you know we did make it home in one piece. It took about 28 hours of travel, and Hayden did really well considering. Every flight we walked on you could tell the people on our flight thought.....great, a baby that is going to scream the whole way. She didn't, but I almost did:)
It feels awesome to be home, and Hayden is adjusting. She is sleeping quite a bit, and we are hoping for some sunshine today so we can get her out in it and stay up longer today. She wants to make friends with the dogs, but having a feeling it will be like "50 first dates" Each day we will have to re-introduce them and hope eventually she will be fine with them. Just a lot of tears right now.
Will update you with some home pictures shortly. We were greeted at the airport by our friends and David's mom. It was awesome to see everyone, and Hayden was full of smiles....most of it at least.













8 comments:
Welcome home!!! I can't wait to see more pics of Hayden :)
Welcome home...oh, how I remember the 'look' of the other passengers when boarding a flight!
WELCOME HOME HAYDEN!!!!!! This is such excellent news!!
Glad you made it home. That was a lot of flying.
Good luck with the animal introduction. Eventually, the dogs figure out that the kid is not leaving and things work out well.
Happy you made it back home safe and sound..
I hope you have a calm, smooth transition..
Good luck with the dogs. Marli wailed hysterically the first two weeks home everytime Moses walked into the room with her, and then it stopped.......
Jamie
Welcome home! That is completely awesome about the plane ride. I hope the rest of the transition goes as smoothly!
Looks like a real Texas Welcome Home. Glad to hear that you guys are back. xo
Welcome home!!!!
Post a Comment