

All is well in the world....well at least our world. Hayden is doing great, she has moments of some hard grieving, but overall she is making progress. She slept 10 hours last night and woke up happy.
Tomorrow is our visa appt, and some sight seeing.
We are floating on cloud nine:)
19 comments:
OH!!!! She is sooooo pretty! She looks adorable in the outfit from Karen! I love her already!
Come home so I can see her! (and YOU!!! I miss you!)
OXOX
Jules! I can't believe how amazingly adorable Hayden is!
Pauly just got back to Taipei!
Hey check out the 2nd pic from the top.
Hayden's left hand....I think she is trying to do a Hook'em!
Good Job David! Keep practicing on it....
Thanks for the updates, be safe!
Look at those beautiful bright eyes!
You've got an expressive and beautiful young lady there.
Ohhh.....little Miss Hayden could not be any cuter! She has a beautiful smile and is so happy! Have a great day sightseeing!
What a difference a day makes!! Just look at that precious smile....she is starting to realize that she is exactly where she was meant to be.
You and David must be just smiling 24 hours a day!
We love you guys and can not wait until you bring that cherub home so we can see that amazing smile in person.
XOXOXO
OMG...she's beautiful! She looks so happy too.
Awesome!Awesome!Awesome!
I am so happy for you guys and am thrilled to hear that Hayden is coming along. She is adorable! So, how did you get that bow in her hair?
Congratulations! Hayden is absolutely beautiful!
Hayden is Beautiful!!! Nothing more to say...
lol
Lisa
Awww, so, so, cute. And, boy, she looks happy!!!
Oooh! I love how you have her all decked out already :) She looks so darn cute!
Oh my gosh! How precious! I could eat her up! LOVE the outfit! Too cute! So happy for you guys! Try to savor every moment there!
Hugs,
Courtney
Good Gracious! She is gorgeous. And looks so happy!!
Congrats
She is absolutely adorable! Love the Giggle Moon! Enjoy and we are looking forward to seeing you all home.
xoxo,
Lyn, Madi and Gracie
Hayden could not be more beautiful. And, she seems really happy in most of the pictures. I can't wait to see her smiling little face in person! Jack can't either! He loves to see new Baby Hayden pics!
A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!
she's perfect!
Most important it that her initial is on that outfit. I love it.
She looks happy. I hope she finds more happiness as the days progress.
Post a Comment