Just a little teaser for what will be coming in December via the mail to all of our closest friends and family.
You can't wait huh??? If you live in our area and you have not had YLK photography do your pictures yet.....you do not realize what you are missing!!!!
This is my story of being the mommy to an amazing little girl that we brought home from Taiwan in Apr 09' I have been a step mom for a long time, but this will be my first time being "mommy" I am head over heels with my husband, I love my girlfriends, I love to buy beautiful things, I love everything monogrammed, and I love all things pretty and pink, and I especially love being a mom!!
2 comments:
I can't even tell you how much I LOVE this!
I LOVE IT :) Wish I was able to have her do my boys! :)
Post a Comment