Pink Velvet Baby

Thursday, May 10, 2012

pee in your pants funny!!!!

I think the video speaks for itself.  I swear I have watched it 30 times and I laugh harder each time.  David almost falling in the pool, yelling "take that you chicken killer" Hayden screaming and chickens flying!!!  Some seriously good stuff people.  Unfortunately we have a black chicken still MIA.....not likely we can stick up a lost chicken sign.....so she might have to be a casuality of the humor(it was worth it)  Sorry to someone who doesn't have video access. 

http://youtu.be/PvFnfyDyf5g

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Omg I did watch this the other day and I was rolling.. I thought David was going to go into the pool at some point...and all because of those chickens... omg very funny. Tell David thank you for the comic relief...

Annie said...

You all have some crazy stuff going on there!!