Happy Year of the Dragon to you all too!!!! We have been having so much fun with it all this year and it sure looks like you guys are too!!!!!
Love the pics. of your pretty in pink sweetie!!! Wishing you all and year filled with continued blessings, joys, unexpected giggles & adventures!!! AND knowing we will be dishing up some fun together once again in the Windy City!!!! I can't wait!! :)
This is my story of being the mommy to an amazing little girl that we brought home from Taiwan in Apr 09' I have been a step mom for a long time, but this will be my first time being "mommy" I am head over heels with my husband, I love my girlfriends, I love to buy beautiful things, I love everything monogrammed, and I love all things pretty and pink, and I especially love being a mom!!
3 comments:
Happy Year of the Dragon to you all too!!!! We have been having so much fun with it all this year and it sure looks like you guys are too!!!!!
Love the pics. of your pretty in pink sweetie!!! Wishing you all and year filled with continued blessings, joys, unexpected giggles & adventures!!! AND knowing we will be dishing up some fun together once again in the Windy City!!!! I can't wait!! :)
LOVE her beautiful dress! :) Happy year of the dragon to yall :)
hugs
Adorable with a capital A! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment