Pink Velvet Baby

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hsin-Hua visit continued.....

I need to catch up, so here are a few more pics from our awesome visit from the Peters family!!  The girls really had an awesome time.  Almost everyday since they left Hayden has said "I miss my friend Hsin-Hua, I want them to COME BACK" 

off to the park in our neighborhood

Hsin-Hua

Monkey

March, march, march

go higher!!

look mommy no arms!!! LOL

whatever it was they were doing it kept them busy for awhile!!



it's raining mulch

Food trucks....Hsin was enjoying her chocolate cupcake!!  This was the MOST delicious food!!!

Heather and I ate at the Nammi truck

Our two beautiful ballerinas off to see the nutcracker!!  THEY LOVED IT!!!

NO don't go friend!!!  Two peas in a pod!!

SO SILLY!!!!

2 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Thanks so much for sharing your visit! Such a blessing to have that time together :)

Blessings,
Tami

michelle said...

Double cuteness!! They are absolutely gorgeous for the Nutcracker. I want to take Lexie to that because she loves doing "ballet". Maybe next year, she'll be able to sit through it.