Pink Velvet Baby

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas came a little early at our house



For months Hayden has been saying she was asking Santa for a cat with brown fur and white fur and who wouldn't run away from her.  Well a brown and white cat is not so easy to find.  But we did find a beautiful Maine Coon 2 year old gray and white cat that needed a family.  So we went on Sunday to meet Gabby and it was LOVE at first sight!!! 

She is PURRFECT for our family.  VERY sweet, and in need of a good home. 
Hayden is BESIDE herself and for the most part Gabby doesn't run away from her:)

The dogs.......well the dogs are not too happy at this point.  I think it's going to take a little time!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No you didn't! Our Mouthy would have happily moved to Texas to be with H. Lol. She sure looks sweet and I love the smiles on Hayden's face.

Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

Oh my gosh...Gabby looks like Mr. Peepers...a gray and white Main Coone. Oh I am so happy for Hayden and all of you...cats are wonderful people!

michelle said...

I love that cat! Hayden must be in heaven with that beautiful kitty!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

awww :) so sweet! Glad she got her Christmas wish and early too :)